I have been going back and forth trying to decide if I really wanted to start a Blog. Well, here I am. First off I am not a professional chef or a world traveler, but I thought it would be interesting to share my food and travel experiences. Seems like every time we go away, my boyfriend when we return is waiting for me to recreate food from our trip. I do love to cook, so I have fun experimenting recreating food from our travels.
Also, as I said I love to cook. There are so many food web sites, so now you say we really don't need one more. I beg to differ, how many home cooks are on the internet? Millions! I want to try and do things a little different. I will be adding daily pictures of our Pugs, they keep us entertained at all times and I want to share this with everyone.
Our Pugs, we have one hyper and one lazy. I would have never guessed a Pug would be hyper, but low and behold we have one. OK, so basically hyper is the nice way of saying she is psycho. Lazy Pug looks at her and has this look on his face that says girl, you don't need to run, jump and play. Lay here and they will come to you and feed you whatever you want. I wouldn't part with either one, they are my buds.
I was told I needed to add my Ice Cream Cake Recipe to Pinterest, (link will take you to my Pintersest site.) but I am thinking I will put it here instead and hope that everyone will enjoy it as much as we do. I will be adding pictures from our trips, scenery as well as food. I have original recipes, family recipes and recipes borrowed from the internet. I will give credit where credit is do.I will tell you of our travels, give details on hotels and restaurants, and where not to go. We use Tripadvisor.com most of the time for restaurant suggestions and so far we have been very lucky in our choices.

No comments:
Post a Comment